* The Storsandsjön annual map also applies to winter fishing in Ristjärn after winter fishing premiere in early February.
¤ For normal annual maps, only 1 rod / person may be used and no trolling equipment such as deep rig or paravan is allowed
* For larger companies, contact the Fisheries Area Contact Persons for price.
* Family card is valid for 2 adults + children under 18 years old.
* Annual and guest cards apply for the calendar year.
* Boat rentals are only made by the fishing card dealers in Storsandsjön.
* Boat and flight ban applies in Ristjärn.
* In Ristjärn, fishing with PowerBait is not allowed.
* In roasting iron only fishing with 1 hand tool is allowed.
* Cardboard in Ristjärn applies to 3 wild fish / cards.
* For trolling cards in Storsandsjön, maximum 4 spikes / cards can be used and trolling equipment such as deep rig and paravan are allowed.
* Fishing halt for summer fishing in Ristjärn may apply earlier than fishery laying.
* Guest cards can only be resolved by cardholders.
* Fishing passes only apply when fishing with cardholders and applies to two adults + children / opportunity.
* All eagles caught in Storsandsjön must be reported to the area's contact persons or by form.
* Among all catch reports, a year-old card is issued for the following year.