Holders of fishing licenses are obliged:
- to be well informed about the area in which the fishing license is valid.
- to behave considerately towards the fisheries conservation association's members and the rest of the local population.
- to respect private land.
- to carry the fishing license clearly visible, and to present the card to a member of the fisheries conservation association upon request.
- to pay reasonable compensation for a loan of a boat if such is available for rent. If damage occurs to the boat, the damage shall be compensated to comply without compensation with the restrictions on fishing rights that can be notified by the fisheries conservation association due to fish farming measures.
- to comply with regulations on minimum dimensions, trout 30 cm, and otherwise in accordance with the current fishing charter for the county.
- Catching of precious fish is allowed with a number of no more than 3 per day.
THINK ABOUT THE HAZARD OF FIRE IN DRY WEATHER
Holders of fishing licenses are prohibited:
- to fish in the bathing area at Skogssjöbaden during the period 1/5 - 1/9. By the bathing area is meant the sand-covered beach and the bathing jetties departing from it.
- to make a fire during the period 1/3 - 1/11 without the landowner's permission
- to put in their own boats in Skogssjön without the permission of the landowner and the fisheries management association
- to fish with gear other than that indicated on the fishing license
- to engage in crayfish fishing
- to engage in fishing for sale
The card is personal and may not be transferred, but also applies to the cardholder's spouse (cohabitant) and children under the age of 15 if they are in the cardholder's company.
Annual card is also valid as a membership card in Mjölby Fiskevårdsförening.
In case of violation or misuse of the regulations, the card is revoked immediately and prosecution is risked.
Skogssjön with the restrictions specified.
Svartån, comprising the eastern side between the bridge to Norrgård's islet and the northern boundary of the land owned by the city and the western side between the bridge to Norrgård's islet and the boundary marked on the map. Fishing is prohibited from the bridge to Norrgårdsholme, the bridge to Prästgårdsliden and from Norrgårds holme.
NOTE! Fishing ban: Svartån from 1/4 until the announced premiere. Catch of Trout prohibited 1/10 - 31/12. Skogssjön 1/5 and for announced premieres.
Fishermen may only use one rod at a time. (Does not apply to ice bait. For ice bait max 5 rods.)
All forms of angling forbidden on the day of the premiere. (Does not apply to ice fishing with a maximum of 1 rod from ice).
Fishing licenses must unconditionally be clearly visible when fishing.