1. All fishing is prohibited before a valid fishing license is issued!
2. Each fishing license holder shall have the right to fish with one (1) rod of the following gear:
Spin, Reel, Fly or Fishing Rod. Only one (1) rod may be taken out on the bridge! The fishing license is personal!
3. Maximum three (3) fish / fishing licenses.
Children under the age of twelve (12) fish on the guardian's card. Each fishing license holder must be in the vicinity of his rod . When their quota of three (3) fish is reached together , fishing must end immediately!
4. Fishing may not take place from a boat or similar floating devices.
5. It is not allowed to swamp fish!
6. Fishing licenses shall be presented at the place of fishing at the request of a supervisor or other competent person. The name and date must be clearly stated on the fishing license.
7. Use of non-permitted gear or exceeding the catch regulations is interpreted as illegal fishing and the supervisor may seize gear for confiscation and also entails suspension from fishing in Grundsjön
8. Take care of nature, use the bins and barbecue areas.
Through grants and advertising, changes are announced that can take place regarding the existing regulations.
NOTE - Violations of the fishing regulations are handled by courts. The area is guarded by fisheries inspectors.