Fishing license is valid for holders plus spouse and children under 15 years.
1. Fishing license holders are obliged to bring a card and valid identification when fishing and, on request, present it to the fishing supervisor, police or fishing right holder and, upon request, present the catch.
2. The card is personal and may not be transferred. Misuse in this or that causes the card to be withdrawn.
Fishing license holders may catch a maximum of THREE PIKE or THREE PIKE per day. Fishing only for household needs.
Only hook fishing involving fishing rods, throwing rods or pimps is allowed. All other tools, including so-called trolling, are prohibited. One hand gear per fisherman is allowed.
5. According to the fishing charter, the minimum dimensions for caught fish apply. PIKE 50 cm, PIKE 50 cm.
Fish below these dimensions must be released and released immediately.
6. The fishing license holder is obliged to comply with the special provisions for recreational fishing, which may be issued during the year.
7. Avoid landing on islets and cuts during the breeding season, with a view to bird protection.
8. The right to commercial fishing may be leased out. Fishing must not occur within 100 m of fixed gear such as summer or winter nets and bottom nets.
9. In the event of a breach of these fishing regulations, a control fee shall be charged.
Violation of fisheries legislation entails liability before a court.
11. Fishing ban prevails at 24:00 - 06:00.