1. Tourist fishing licenses are valid in all waters, except in Dammen Lindesnäs where special licenses are required.
2. Fishing may be conducted with a spinning, reel, fly, pimple or fishing rod and a bait marked with a name tag. Mjärde may not be used in precious fishing waters. Neither boat nor float in precious fishing waters, except Bredmylsen and Gussjön where boat and floating may be used. Floating may also be used in Hafskinbergstjärnen.
3. Angling / ice fishing is allowed in all waters except the noble fishing waters. 15 fishing rods / rods may be used.
4.All crayfishing is prohibited.
5.All phishing is prohibited.
Minimum size for Grayling 35 cm, Trout 35 cm to 65 cm in all waters.
7.Protection times in flowing water: Grayling 1/5 to 31/5. Trout 1/9 to 31/12.
8. Noble fishing waters: Only fishing with one hand-held rod per person. Maximum 3 noble fish may be caught per card and day.
9.Children under the age of 15 fish on the guardian's card in the guardian's presence, except in Dammen where children under the age of 10 apply.
10. In addition to these rules, the rules for short-distance automatic water must be followed, as well as appropriations for other waters.
11. All fishing prohibited in Bradmylsen, Ärten, Gussjön and Abborrtjärn (Närsen) from 15 Oct to 31 Dec.
12.All pike over 90cm are returned in all waters C&R.