Fishing rules within the Testeboåns FVO season 1 April to 15 September.
1. Fishing license / Fishing license and Trial fishing card is personal. Fishing license / Fishing license must be brought and presented to the person who asks. The name, date and time of purchase must be indicated on the card. Weekly card is valid for 24 hours, Weekly card is valid for 7 days and Annual card is valid for one year from the time of purchase.
Test fishing licenses must be carried during fishing work and must be presented to the person who asks.
2. Show consideration in fishing, the fishing law says that one must not cause problems for others.
3. In case of violation of the following rules, TFVOF has the right to charge a control fee of 1000 sec. Exceptions are a violation of item 7 when the control fee is 4400 sec. Fishing license / Fishing license does not provide any right other than fishing according to the rules below. Also not entitled to fishing for crayfish and other shells or molluscs.
4. Only fishing with hand tools is allowed, harrowing is prohibited.
5. Fishing from a boat is permitted between the power line and the railway bridge upstream of the Brännsågen and between Lexvallsbron and Skansbanken. Trolling is prohibited.
6. Prohibition of measurement between the railway bridge at Brännsågen and Prästholmarna's lower point. Meteoric water is prohibited.
7. Fishing prohibition applies in the following areas: Oskarsbron to the quay edge below Vävaren and within 50 m radius from the Skanshål:
8.Lax shall be released regardless of the condition of the fish. Trout must be re-released regardless of the condition of the fish. Goat shall be re-exposed regardless of the condition of the fish. Rye must be re-released regardless of the condition of the fish. Eel must be re-released regardless of the condition of the fish. Pike longer than 80 cm must be re-exposed
9. The fish should be handled so as to avoid damage. Jerking is prohibited. Chop hook must not be used. Hook without punching or with a clamped hole required Each fisherman may take up to two fishes per day.
10. Catch report must be submitted at www.testebofiske.se - For the season between September 15 and March 31.
11. Fishing is permitted between the power line and the railway bridge upstream of the Brännsågen and between Kajen at Vävaren and Skansbanken. In the area between these, fishing is prohibited.
12. For ice fishing, max 10 angeldons apply per card. Angels must be marked with the owner's name. Scissors are forbidden. Ismete counts as angling
13. Otherwise, Rule 1-10 applies to the above!
14. Children and adolescents up to 12 years of age fish for free.