Fishing rules Hedevikens FVOF
- All fishing without a valid fishing license is prohibited.
- The day passes are valid from the time of issue.
- Annual cards are valid for calendar years.
- Minimum dimensions for grayling, trout and char 30 cm.
- Maximum four fish / day, catch limit applies to trout / char / grayling / rainbow trout.
- Only rod fishing is allowed. Rod fishing means that only one gear with a line and hook may be used.
- Children under the age of 16 fish together with a guardian on the guardian's card and quota.
- Under no circumstances may live fish be carried and used as bait.
- Mashing forbidden.
- All fishing for trout is during the period 1 September - 31 October is prohibited in flowing water and in lakes and seals within a distance of 200 m from their respective inlets and outlets.
- All fishing for grayling in flowing water prohibited during the period 1 April - 31 May.
- Littering (eg pimps, cans, disposable grills, etc.) at our watercourses is prohibited within the FVO, inspection fees can be charged in accordance with LOFO 1981: 533 § 31.
- Special fishing license required; Tumsjön, Rörsjön and Gulbergstjärn, however, weekly cards are valid for all leased waters (Gulbergtjärn during the period 1 / 1-1: the Sunday after Easter).
- Angling / throwing angling not allowed; Bergtjärn, Gulbergstjärn
- Fly fishing only; Svarttjärn, Lillströmmen (Ljusnan 600 m below Vikarsjön, distance of 200m).
- Fishing licenses can be purchased for; Vikarsjön, Stavsjön and Magrassen. Maximum 6 nets, net studs must be marked with name and telephone number.
- Angling allowed in Ljusnan with lakes, Vågan and Stortjärn.
- Trolling / otter board is allowed for Vikarsjön, Stavsjön and Magrassen.
- Ice fishing allowed in Svarttjärn and Gulbergstjärn during the period 1 January to the 1st Sunday after Easter.
Boat / float ring
- Fishing from a boat may take place in the following waters: Ljusnan with lakes, Tumsjön, Stortjärn, Vågan and Rörsjön. In Tumsjön and Rörsjön, a ban on 2-stroke boat engines. Boats for rent: Sune Halvarsson 070-345 43 10
- Floating allowed at a cost of an extra day pass.
In other waters, boats may not be used for fishing.
In the event of a breach of regulations concerning the conduct of fishing within Hedeviken's FVOF, an inspection fee may be charged in accordance with LOFO 1981: 533 § 31. This also applies to littering!
- FVOF can decide on temporary bans in certain waters at ex. fish releases or tree laying.
- FVOF disclaims all responsibility, all fishing takes place at the cardholder's own risk.
Hedeviken's FVOF wishes YOU a good fishing trip!