Fishing regulations Nedre Svartån FVO
Applies only to hand tools from the beach. Fishing in Svartån is limited to part of the river, around the bridge bracket at Bergsvägen, 50 m downstream, and up to the power line (100 m), and footbridge. Children under the age of 16 fish for free with the keeper's company. The following gear and fishing methods are allowed: throwing rod, fishing rod, fly rod, pimple rod, ice cream. Only one (1) rod per card and person is allowed.
For hand fishing, only two pike per fisherman per day can be retained, these must hold a dimension between 40-90 cm. Other pike caught = Catch & release (rescheduled)
Caught fish for their own use should be killed, other fish should be released = Catch & release.
In order to arrange a fishing competition or other form of organized fishing, special permits are required for the respective FVO, which can be issued by. See contact information at www.roxen.nu
In the event of a violation of the fishing regulations, a control fee of SEK 800 is charged
- Throughout the year, all recreational fishing for aspen, vimma and eel is prohibited.
- All Catching Sparrow Must Be Released = Catch & Release.
- Caught fish by anglers may not be marketed.
- The following gears are prohibited from being used for anglers' nets, casters, cast nets, pike scissors, roaches, cages and to snatch or chop the fish with pointed gears
- Fishing must not be conducted from boat docks, private docks, bathing docks and bridges leased for vehicular traffic and in the vicinity of hydroelectric power stations.
- Trolling fishing - drag fishing is prohibited in Nedre Svartån.
The rules are monitored by supervisors appointed by the county administrative board.