Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Harmångers Fiskeområde (90 kr/item)
Läs noga igenom våra regler INNAN du börjar fiska.
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
The rules for fishing in Harmånger's Fishing Area are simple and easy to understand. Understanding and obeying the rules and restrictions that exist guarantees an interesting fishing and continued sport fishing of high quality:
New Rule 2019.
At the annual meeting in 2019, it was decided that from 1/4 2019, all fishing from a boat / raft in Harmångersån in Strömsbruk will be prohibited.
The ban applies throughout the year. Information signs will be put up.
* Only hand tools may be used in running water. * All fishing in flowing water prohibited from 1/9 to 31/12 (NOTE! See also point below) * Minimum dimensions: Applies to all waters
* All fishing in Harmångersån downstream of the salmon ladder in Strömsbruk prohibited from 1/9 until the season opens is advertised on fiskeiharmanger.se
People who break our rules will have to pay a control fee of SEK 4,000, which is charged for violations.
If you break the rules such as: fishing without a valid fishing license, snatch fishing, fishing during the prohibition period, net fishing within the protection zone, a police report will be made without exception. If you are unsure of the rules that apply, contact us before you start your fishing
* Catch and release applies to all trout, salmon and in Harmångersån Strömsbruk, Only 1 single hook allowed on the bait * All fishing with bait is prohibited
* Max quota: Långtjärn-Bodtjärn: 3 fish / Card, Family card 5 fish / card. Only 1 extra fishing card per day. * All fishing with finished powerbait balls is prohibited in the ponds.
* Carefully read the fishing rules for the water in question before you start your fishing.