• The minimum length for eels is 70 cm.
• Rod fishing is permitted with a valid fishing permit.
• The permit is valid for one (1) rod only.
• The permitted fishing methods are spinning, lures, fly, bait, jigging and trolling.
• Fishing with 10 tip ups or 10 ice fishing rods is also permitted.
• Fishing is free of charge for children under the age of 15 (day permit regulations still apply).
Regulations for crayfishing
• The minimum length for crayfish is 10 cm.
• Crayfishing is permitted with a valid fishing permit from and including the second Friday in August.
• Crayfishing is not permitted after midnight on 31 October.
• Crayfishing permits are valid from 12.00 on the specified date until 12.00 on the following day.
• There is a maximum of 10 traps and 2 hand nets per crayfishing permit.
• The traps (floats) must be labelled with name and telephone number.
• Please note that crayfishing is not free for children under the age of 15.