You must have a valid fishing permit to fish.
Mobile phone containing the confirmation code (iFiske's fishing card number) must be included in the fishing, or the fishing license may be printed on paper.
Free fishing for children and adolescents up to and including 16 years only in husbands' companions who hold valid fishing cards (at their quota).
You should also have acquired knowledge of the applicable rules (below) for the water you fish in.
At the request of the fisheries supervisor, the fishing license / code shall be presented without further notice.
Facilitate control by interrupting fishing and picking up the gear.
We should also keep in mind that it is not a right, but a privilege to get and stay in our nature, and to act accordingly.
Remember to protect the environment and bring the garbage home!
FOR THE LÖVSJÖSTRÖOM THE FOLLOWING:
- that all fishing with bait hook is forbidden in the Lövsjö stream.
- that the minimum size for caught grayling and trout in the stream is 40 cm .
- that a maximum of 3 fishes of grayling over the minimum size may be retained
- per day and fishermen. (3 fish and minimum dimensions do not apply to fish)
- that all trout and grayling below the minimum size must be re-released regardless
- the fish's condition.
- that all fishing for trout in the Lövsjö stream is prohibited during the period 1/9 - 31/5
FOR OTHER WATERS THE FOLLOWING IS
- that fishing in Föllingesjön is free with hand tools
- fishing with nets is only permitted in Lövsjön / Ockern, Föllingesjön, Lidsjön and
- Mellvattnet. In other waters in the area, phishing bans are available all year round.
- that all fishing with nets within the area's part of Hårkan (Lövsjön o Ockern) is
- prohibited from April 20 - May 20.
- that all nets placed on the association's water must be marked with the owner's
- name and address.
- that all fishing with nets is prohibited in the area's part of Hårkan
- (Ockern etc.) during the period from the day of release and one month ahead.
- (advertised locally in OPP o LT and allocated)
- that fishing in Mörtsjön is the exception to the leasing of the area and can only be used
- of the fishing owners in the Mörtsjön shifts
- that phishing closer than 200 m from the Kvarnån estuary and Torån's outlet in (Föllingesjön) in May is prohibited
- that all fishing for trout in flowing water is prohibited during the period 1/9 - 31/5
- that all fishing in Håkatjärn, Furutjärn, Fiskjärnnarna and Abborrtjärn is only allowed with rod which is kept in the hand max 5 fish per day.