You must have a fishing license to fish, this must always be brought with you when fishing. During fishing inspections, the fishing license must be presented to the inspector without further summons together with valid identification. Facilitate control by stopping and picking up the implements.
- The code for the fishing license must be carried with you when fishing, either bring your message with your mobile phone or print out your fishing license on paper.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- Only hand gear fishing with one rod per person.
- Trolling and towing are allowed
- Floating and own boat are allowed
- Fishing without a valid fishing license is a crime according to the Fisheries Act (1993: 787) and will be reported to the police.
- Children and young people fish for free until the year they turn 15.
- The card does not apply to crayfish fishing.
- Fishing must be conducted in moderation and with observance of good fisheries management.
- It is the fisherman's responsibility to find out the current rules and regulations.
- Spouse and children at home up to 18 years fish on the same card
- Max 10 angeldon / person
To increase well-being, consideration should be given to living by the lake and it is a matter of course that landowners are consulted before starting to fish from the beach and piers.
We should also keep in mind that it is not a right, but a privilege to be allowed to fish and stay by this water, and to act accordingly.