All fishing within Ljungdalen's fisheries conservation area must be sustainable in the long term, for that reason
there are general fishing rules as well as locally adapted regulations.
* Sport fishing is permitted in all waters within Ljungdalen's fishery conservation area during times specified in the association's fishing rules.
* Sport fishing means hook fishing with a rod brought from hand.
* The fisherman is obliged to present a fishing license and identification on request.
* The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
* Fishermen are obliged to make sure of the rules of the fisheries conservation area.
* One fishing rod per person.
* Prohibition of phishing.
* Prohibition of fishing with otters with the exception that fishing right holders may fish with otters on Viksjön.
* Prohibition of hooks more than three (3) on the line.
* Prohibition of baiting with live bait fish.
* Children up to the age of 15 fish for free in the company of an adult.
* Annual card with companions only applies to spouse / cohabitant or one (1) child 16-20 years named on the fishing license.
* Prohibition to fish from floating within the entire fisheries conservation area.
* Ljungdalen's FVO applies differentiated control fee.
* WINDOW SOCKET = 35 - 45 cm in all waters except small streams.
- all fish under 35 cm must be put back.
- all fish over 45 cm must be put back,
* Maximum 4 fish per day
* Only fly fishing in Skärkån from the road bridge up to lower Skärvagen.
* Fishing ban 1/9 - 31/10 within Ljungdalen's FVO with the exception of the lower Skärvagen.
* Fishing ban in Skärkån 15/5 - 15/6 (Harrlek) between the road bridge and lower Skärvagen.
* Fishing ban in Skärvagsån 15/5 - 15/6 (Harrlek) up to Öjönån.