To be allowed to fish within Gunnilbo fishing conservation area with the lakes Övre Gävjan, Kalven, Nedre Gävjan, Dammängsån, Fantebosjön, Bockhammarsån, Dammen, Erlandsbobäcken, Stora Kedjen, Lilla Kedjen and Gunnilboån, the fisherman must have a valid fishing license or fishing license.
2. Free fishing for young people under 18 years.
3. Fishing licenses and fishing licenses shall be carried when fishing and presented at the request of the police or fisheries inspector. Valid identification must be brought to prove the identity of the fisherman.
4. Redemption of fishing license entitles to fishing with 1 (one) hand gear, a roach hut or 15 fishing rods. When trolling, only one rod per card may be used.
5. Fishing with nets and pike shears, as well as crayfish fishing is prohibited in the entire fisheries conservation area. Fishing right holders may lay nets and use cages in the entire fisheries conservation area, crayfish fishing, however, only on their own fishing waters. Network ban applies from 1 June to 31 August. Nets, cages and cages must be clearly marked and provided with names and telephone numbers.
6. Minimum dimensions for pikeperch and trout are 45 cm. Substandard fish must be released dead or alive.
7. Catch must be presented at the request of the supervisor or the police.
8. Fishing may only take place for own house needs.
9. Conservation period: trout protected in flowing water during the month of September-October and pikeperch are protected from all fishing during the month of May.
10. Violation of the above fishing rules means that the association charges an inspection fee of SEK 1,000. Decided 2020-06-10