Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Tjurken, Fenen, Trehörningarna m fl vatten (400 kr/item)
OBS! Avser inte sjön Tjurken i Vetlanda kommun, utan endast sjön Tjurken i Alvesta kommun!
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions
Rules for fishing:
1. Right to fish within the defined area requires a fishing permit/license.
2. The validity of the permit/license is written on the card/code.
3. The permit/license is valid as family card for children up to a age of 17.
4. Permit/license shall be shown as upon request by fishing supervisor.
5. Any person that is found fishing without any permit/license will be reported for illegal fishing.
6. Any person that is found fishing with forbidden equipment will be reported for illegal fishing.
7. Minimum measurement for Zander is 45 centimeters. Pike 40 Centimeters & Eal 70 centimeters. Fish that does not fulfil these requirements shall no matter the condition be put back in the water.
8. Maximum measurement applies for Zander and all Zander fish caught above 75 centimeters shall be put back in the water after catch.
Park your car in a way that it does not block any way to the water, forest or farming road.
Tents or caravans are directed to camping areas.
Act in a way that do not disturb persons living in the area close to the lakes.
House yards & farming fields are not allowed to be crossed.
During times of forbid for fires this should also be respected within the fishing area.
Avoid distrubring the wildlife, animals and greenlife.
Do not litter! Bring your waste with you!
The fishing supervisors taks is to keep the fishing in order and act for a sustainable fishing that contribute to a long term sustainability. Their instructions shall be respected and be followed.