Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Ljusnan, Månserstjärnen, Messmörtjärn m fl vatten (350 kr/item)
OBSERVERA: TOTALT FISKEFÖRBUD GÄLLER FÖR 1) MÅNSERSTJÄRN 2) STORTJÄRN OCH 3) MESSMÖRTJÄRN TILLS 31e DECEMBER PÅ GRUND AV FISKPLANTERING. ÖVRIGA VATTEN ÄR ÖPPET TILLS VIDARE.
Between 26th September and 1st November, fishing bans apply in:
MESS BUTTER IRON
OTHER WATERS ARE OPEN UNTIL FURTHER.
* NOTE THE JAMING HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED YET *
NOTE: Between 26th September and 31st December, a TOTAL FISHING PROHIBITION applies in: MÅNSERSTJÄRN, DJUPTJÄRN, MESSMÖRTJÄRN, LJUSNAN AND MIDTÅN OTHER WATERS ARE OPEN UNTIL FURTHER. * NOTE THAT SIGNS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED YET *
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
Ljusnans Quoted Fly Fishing Line:
- Fly fishing only.
- From the bridge at Lillåsvallen to the bridge at Jo-ersbygget.
- Maximum 8 fishermen per day.
- Window socket, all fish under 30cm and over 40cm must be re-released.
- In the event of a catch, we recommend that you keep the fish in the water as much as possible. (Preferably all the time). If you are going to take a picture, keep the fish in the belly and never the gills. Always wet your hands before catching the fish.
- We also recommend having a knot-free net to minimize damage to the fish's mucous layer.
Within Bruksvallarna Short Fishing Area, the following rules apply:
- Catch limit applies to trout and char, maximum 4 fish per day and fishermen.
- Minimum size 30 cm and we recommend that you release fish larger than 40 cm.
- Fishing gear according to general regulations, ie spinner, fly fishing, angling and angling are allowed.
- When fishing, live fish or rum are not allowed to be used.