Day passes in combination with Membership Cards or Weekly Cards are required for fishing in noble fishing waters, for other waters a Weekly Card or Membership Card is sufficient.
2. To redeem Day Cards, you must have a Membership Card or Weekly Card.
3. Day pass entitles to fishing in Abborrtjärn, Stentjärn and Ljusvattnet with reservation for closed lakes. Note! There are always at least 2 lakes that are open for day fishing.
4. The light water only applies to fly fishing.
5. Fishing only from land in precious fishing waters.
6. The day card is valid for fishing with a rod in hand, spinning, reel, fly, or fishing rod
7. Maximum 3 fish per day pass and day
8. Net fishing prohibited in Kolbäcksån's water system
9. Membership card and weekly card are valid for fishing with rod, pimple, penny, haul, 12 stand or fishing hook, longline and 2 cages, which can be exchanged for 1 Russian. The tools must be marked with a name tag. Regarding fishing waters, see the statutes
10. Fishing ban in Gnien 15/3 - 15/5 11. Minimum size for pikeperch is 45cm