Skogstjärnen's fisheries conservation area manages all fishing within Skogstjärnen's fisheries conservation area in Årjäng municipality and includes the lakes from Våxlandatjärnet in the south, to Rinnen in the north according to the map.
- A valid fishing license must be carried with you when fishing and on request presented to the fishing supervisor, fishing right holder.
- The fishing license is personal and can not be transferred.
- Fishing with hand gear (fishing rod, casting rod, fly rod, fishing rod) and for trawling with a maximum of 2 strokes per boat, within the entire fisheries conservation area.
- Follow given rules and be afraid of nature!
A person who is registered in the homestead included in the fisheries conservation area and such unit holder in the fishery (co-owner of jointly owned property, estate property, etc.) who does not have the right to redeem fishing license, is entitled to redeem local cards.
Location cards entitle to fish for household needs:
- with all legal gear, a maximum of 2 nets and 2 Russians.
- with hand gear (fishing rod, throwing rod, fly rod and fishing rod) and with a maximum of 2 hauls by boat within the fishery conservation area.