Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Hån-Vemdalens Fiskevårdsområde (1400 kr/item)
The annual card is for calendar year
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
-------------------------------------------------- - Rules for fishing in all waters (2010-06-14) -------------------------------------------------- -
The area is known for a very good fishing in both summer and winter. Help us to improve it further by following the rules below.
1. Fishing is opened to the sport fishing lure, rod, line and hooks. Only one rod per person and fishing licenses. Permitted fishing methods: fly fishing, spin fishing, ice fishing, bait fishing and trolling. Fishing with nets and other fishing methods, in addition to the above, is prohibited in all waters.
2. The fishing area can decide on temporary fishing bans in certain waters. Fishing prohibited information posted at each water as well as on our website and fishing card vendor shall disclose where fishing is at every opportunity.
3. Fishing for trout is prohibited in flowing waters and in lakes and calm within a distance of 200m from their supply and outlet for the period 1 September. - October 31 Also applies to Sater ponds. Fishing for grayling is prohibited during the period 1 April to 30 May
4. Minimum size of all game fish in the area is 25cm with the exception of Veman, where the entire stretch from Åmotet and down to the fishing limit of current drilling, the minimum size 35cm. The one who catches the fish that do not meet the minimum size should be re-expose the fish.
5. Veman on the route from Sersån and continue about 2 km upstream, are only allowed to fish with a fly rod and one fly. Catch limit of 3 fish / card / day. See signage in place.
6. Sälströmmen terms of catch and release. All game fish caught must be put back. Fishing only with barbless hook or barb squeezed apply. See signage in place.
7. Fishing licenses are personal and must always be carried during fishing and presented upon demand of fish overseer. Children / youth under 15 may fish without a fishing license, accompanied by a guardian on his cards and quota in all waters.
8. Live fish may on no account be carried and used as bait. So-called "pickling" of corn is prohibited in all waters. Lead-free sinkers applies when fishing in flowing water. It is forbidden to leave the fish in the water. Sale of fish caught is prohibited.
9. Fishing without valid fishing license or other breaches of the rules are enforced.
10. The use of roads and paths to get to and from various fishing grounds in the fishing conservation area is at your own risk. We reject all liability for any injuries.
11. Current information is available on the association's website www.vemdalsfiske.se
Note: Special rules prevailing for put-and-take fisheries. For fishing in the following Put & Take Water required Hour Short alternatively Annual Pass: Oxsjön, Wolf Gran Tarn, Storvåndtjärn, Järpbäcksdammen, Hanakamtjärn, Bergtjärn, Round Rock Lake. Day license is valid for 24 hours from the time the fishery to start and annual pass valid calendar. Fish quota of 3 noble fish per day and short of Put & Take waters must never be exceeded.
If in doubt - contact your fishing license vendors will help him / her to help!