Rules for pond fishing (Put and take):
- For pond fishing max 4 fish / day minimum length 35cm.
- Konsttjärnen has a fishing ban from 1 September until the premiere on the first Saturday after New Year!
- Åstjärnen has a fishing ban from 1 October until the ice bears.
Rules for current fishing Gimån :
- For current fishing licenses, permitted fishing applies from 1 June to 1 September.
- For current fishing a maximum of 3 precious fish / day.
- Grayling minimum length 35cm trout 40cm.
- In the stream, fishing by float or boat is prohibited.
- In the stream, Mask and three-hook are forbidden.
- Fish that do not meet the minimum size must be gently re-released.
Rules for sea fishing in Sörbygden's FVOF
- For sea fishing there are 3 types of cards. Day card, day card family, and weekly card family.
- The cards are valid for fishing from land, ice or boat. The stretch from Strandåkerbron to 200 meters above the bridges in Båthällströmmen.
- All fish except whitefish and eel may be caught, small fish (not edible) are returned.
- The fishing license is valid for fishing with hand gear, net fishing is not allowed.
- For Trolling fishing with a maximum of 5 rods, a special card applies. Trolling card.
- In Gimån there is a fragile population of crayfish! It is thus extra important not to use gear or boats that are not disinfected or dried for at least 3 days, if the gear has been used in other water.
Free fishing for children and young people up to 14 years.