Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions
The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
You must have a fishing license to fish, this must be presented on fishing. At the fishing supervision, the Fishing without further solicitation presented to the inspector. Facilitate control by stop and take up the tools.
- The fishing permit applies only hand tools
- Youth under 15 free.
- Hand tool, one rod per card.
- Fishing from boats allowed.
- Minimum size, grayling 35 cm, maximum dimensions, grayling 45 cm.
- Max a salmon / trout per day / card may be landed.
- Salmon and trout with adipose fin must be released.
- Fettfeneklippt g salmon / trout over 65 cm may be landed.
- Pike over 100 cm återutsättes.
- Max an eel per day / card may be landed.
- Trailer Fishing max bait / rod.
For added comfort, consideration should be shown to the riverside residents and it is a given that landowners be consulted before you start fishing from the shore and piers. We should also keep in mind that it is not a right but a privilege to fish and staying in this river, and behave accordingly.