Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Hån-Vemdalens Fiskevårdsområde (350 kr/item)
The fishing permit applies to so-called wild waters, lakes, rivers, streams, rivers. Fishing permit is valid seven days from the fishery to start.
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
-------------------------------------------------- - Rules for fishing in wild waters (2010-06-14) -------------------------------------------------- -
The area is known for very good fishing both summer and winter. Help us improve it further by following the rules below.
1. Fishing is licensed as sport fishing with hand gear, rod, line and hook. Only one rod per person and fishing license. Permitted fishing methods: fly fishing, spin fishing, angling, angling and trolling. Fishing with nets and other fishing methods, in addition to the above, is prohibited in all waters.
2. The fisheries management area may decide on temporary fishing bans in certain waters. Fishing ban information is posted at the respective waters and on our website and fishing card sellers must provide information on where fishing bans prevail at any given time.
3. Fishing for trout is prohibited in flowing water and in lakes and seals within a distance of 200m from their inflow and outlets during the period 1 sept. - 31 Oct. Also applies to Säterdammarna. Fishing for grayling is prohibited between 1 April and 30 May.
4. The minimum size of all precious fish in the area is 25cm with the exception of Veman, where the entire distance from Åmotet and down to the fishing limit in Borrströmmen, the minimum size is 35cm. Anyone catching fish that does not meet the minimum size requirement must release the fish again.
5. In Veman on the stretch from Sersån and further about 2 km upstream, it is only allowed to fish with a fly rod and 1 fly. Catch limit of 3 fish / card / day. See signage on site.
6. In Sälströmmen, catch and release apply. All precious fish caught must be returned. Fishing only with barbed hook or pinched barb applies. See signage on site.
7. The fishing licenses are personal and must always be carried during fishing, and presented at the request of the fishing supervisor. Children / young people under the age of 15 may fish without a fishing license, in the company of a guardian on their card and quota in all waters.
8. Under no circumstances may live fish be carried and used as bait. So-called "Pickling" with corn is forbidden in all waters. The lead-free sink applies when fishing in flowing water. It is forbidden to leave fish cleaners in the water. The sale of caught fish is prohibited.
9. Fishing without a valid fishing license or other violations of rules will be prosecuted.
10. The use of roads and paths to get to and from different fishing waters in the fisheries conservation area is at your own risk. We disclaim all liability for any damage.
11. Current information is available on the association's website www.vemdalsfiske.se
If you are hesitant - Contact your fishing license seller and he / she will be happy to help you!