We will supplement these rules, but so far:
Minimum dimensions: Harrow, Trout: 35 cm, Trout: 30 cm.
All fish in flowing water prohibited from 1 / 9-31 / 12. Harrow fishing prohibited March 1 - May 15.
Local fishing bans may occur, this is then signposted.
Current information is available on the website www.loshamrafvo.se
Fishing from a boat is prohibited, only ghost fishing is allowed in:
Blanktjärn, Hockalamm, Igeltjärn, Mårdsjön, Rötjärn, Smaltjärn, Stensjön, Tallbergstjärn, Älgsjön and Öringstjärn.
Boat rental at Hamra Conference & Wilderness Center and ICA Nickeln.
Special net fishing license: (1 day / 5 nights) only applies to net ﬁ shing in the following lakes: Dåasen, Fetingen, Gällsjön, Hamrasjöarna, Karsjön, Kroksjön, Lomsjöarna, Långarna, Mansjön, Nätsjön, Ryggasjöarna, Sillersjöarna, Tensjön lake, Stenslåsjön.
Fishing card vending machine is available in Hamra and Loos at ICA.
Rental cottages: N Stensjöstugan, Storlugnetstugan, Älgsjöstugan
General fishing regulations:
- Membership cards are only sold to persons registered and resident in the respective area, as well as those who are owners of fishing rights in the area.
- Children under the age of 15 get to fish without charge in the company of the keeper and on their card and quota.
- Fishing gear that is left unattended shall be marked in such a way that the marking clearly indicates who is the user of the gear.
- The fishing license entitles to angling with 12 donors.
- Fishing from floating, and bait type POWER BAIT dough balls not allowed
- The fishery area relieves all responsibility for the fisherman's damage to another's property
- Jerk fishing not allowed.
- Only one rod / fisherman may be used.
- The right to use roads within the area does not come with the fishing license.
- Out fishing is NOT allowed.
- Fishing with live bait is not allowed.
- Fishing prohibition 50 m below, and 25 m above trapping trap, walking obstacles, and a radius of 50 m at checkout.
- Restrictions or prohibitions in a water can occur, this is then ignored.