Fishing license holders are required:
- to be well informed about the area in which the fishing permit is valid.
- to behave respectfully towards the fisheries association's members and other local people.
- to respect private land.
- to carry the fishing license well visible, and to present on request the card for a member of the fishing association.
- to pay reasonable compensation for the loan of a boat if it exists to rent. If damage occurs to the boat, the damage must be compensated for, without compensation, following the restrictions on the fishing right which, due to fish farming measures, can be communicated by the fisheries association.
- to observe provisions on minimum dimensions, Trout 30 cm, and otherwise according to the applicable fishing permit for the county.
- Catch of noble fish is allowed with a maximum of 3 pcs per day.
THINK ABOUT THE ELDER HAZARD AT THE DRY WEATHER
Fishing license holders are prohibited:
- that in the bathing area at Skogssjöbaden, fishing during the period 1/5 - 1/9. By the bath area is meant the sand-paved beach and from there the outgoing bath bridges.
- that without the landowner's permission make fire during the period 1/3 - 1/11
- to lay their own boats in Skogssjön without the permission of the landowner and the fisheries association
- to fish with other gear than stated on the fishing license
- to run crayfish fishing
- to fish for sale
The card is personal and may not be transferred, but also applies to the cardholder's spouse (cohabitant) and children under the age of 15 if they are in the cardholder's company.
The annual pass also applies as a membership card in Mjölby Fiskevårdsförening.
In case of violation or misuse of the regulations, the card is immediately drawn and prosecution risked.
The forest lake with the restrictions stated.
Svartån, comprising the eastern side between the bridge to Norrgard's islet and the northern border of the land owned by the city and the west side between the bridge to Norrgård's islet and the border marked on the map. Fishing is prohibited from the bridge to Norrgårdsholme, the bridge to the Prästgårdsliden and from Norrgård's islet.
NOTE! Fishing ban: Svartån from the 1/4 to the announced premiere. Catch of Trout prohibited 1/10 - 31/12. Forest lake 1/5 and 1/11 to announced premieres.
Fishermen may only use one rod at a time. (Does not apply to ice cream. For ice cream max. 5 rods.)
All form of angling prohibited the premier day. (Does not apply to pike fish with max 1st rod from ice).
Fishing licenses must be carried along clearly visible during fishing.