Långholbäcken: Fishing ban in the upper part until further notice. In the lower part limitation to 3 fishes / day.
Minimum size and Catch window : Gray 35 - 40 cm, Trout 35 - 40 cm, Trout trout 20 cm, Red 20 cm. Trophy fish over 45 cm may be retained, max one per day. Fish under minimum dimensions / outside catch windows return dead or alive
Fishing ban in the Klarälven: Harr 1/1 - 30/4, Trout 1/9 - 28/2. Vingängtatta, Nedergårdsholmen's western sheep, Skyllbäckholmens western sheep, all opened sheep in the LiP project.
Fishing ban streams: Trout 1/9 - 30/4, Red 1/9 - 30/4. Total ban in Kvarnbäcken and Hedtjärnsbäcken. Total ban in Långholbäcken's top part
- Ordinary fishing license: Ordinary fishing license applies in all waters with the exception of Örbingtjärn. Children under the age of 13 fish for free in company with fishing license holders.
- Put and take: Örbingtjärn separate day card 07 - 23. 2 fishing permits per day and person. Not free for children under 13 years. Max 3 fish per card. Nekcksjön max 2 pcs per day. Caught fish is caught. Several fishing rods must not be used simultaneously.
- Special regulations: Långholbäcken max 3 fishes / day.
- Family card applies to two people.
- All annual cards apply during the period 1/5 - 30/4. At certain time periods, fishing bans apply.
- All fishing licenses are personal except for the family card.
- When fishing, the fishing license must be worn visibly.
- The fishing license must be purchased before the fishing begins.
- Several fishing rods must not be used at the same time in water where there is noble fish
- Fishing with pike shears and self-meters is prohibited in all waters. Exceptions for locals and fishing rights owners. Pike fishing with angeldon is allowed for everyone.
- Internet or external fishing is permitted only for members and locals. (Ortsbo is a person who is written in the fishing area).
- Under the supervision of the Board, nets, Russian fishing and pike shears may take place in Näcksjön and Örbingtjärn, as well as in occupied lateral sheep in the Klarälven L in the P-project.
- Net prohibition applies in all flowing waters, Näcksjön and Örbingtjärn and other waters where trout, char and / or rainbow salmon are implanted.
- Fishing ban: Salmon, brook trout and brook trout 1/9 - 30/4, trout 1/9 - 28/2, grayling 1/1 - 30/4
- At "Put & roof fishing", caught fish must not be released again.
- In Näcksjön and Örbintjärn, "trolling-fishing" with a boat larger than a rowing boat with a stern rope is prohibited. Exceptions can be made by the board of pike fishing.
- Max 3 hares per day may be retained in the Klarälven.
- Max 1 trout per day and a maximum of 3 trout in total may be kept in the Klarälven during the period 1/3 - 31/8.
- Prohibition to take up Salmon in the clear waters as proposed by the authority sea and sea and the County Administrative Board
See further http://klaralvsfiske.se/fiskekort/