Fishing rules Hällers moor
1. All fishing members have the right to fish at Lysekils Sportfiskeklubb. Guest fishing licenses can be redeemed, however, a member must participate in fishing.
The GUEST FISHING CARD costs 120 SEK / day and is redeemed via I-fiske.se.
This fishing license applies only to those who fish as a guest at Lysekils SFK. The number must be entered on the fishing license in order for it to be valid. Fishing for guest only allowed together with member!
The cottage can be booked by members for SEK 300 / day (max 5 people!) The advantage of having an always current calendar to see when the cottage is vacant. One tip is to get a user profile on Ifiske.se as you get all your information saved and purchases go much easier. In the cottage there is a TV with the basic supply channels.
2. Maximum 2 PACIFIC FISHES / day and 4 PACIFIC FISHES / WEEK may be caught per person - family membership.
3. Fishing with Yarn gear and fixed fishing gear, type angler is PROHIBITED .
(The term fixed gear also includes rods which are not supervised, meaning that one should be so close to rods
that you can make a bite directly when the fish has nipped) . Furthermore, all debris in and around the marsh, settlement of ELD in a location other than the fireplace that is adjacent to the cottage, and breaking branches and branches from the trees are STRICTLY PROHIBITED .
4. Only the Vrångebäck road can be used as a transport route to and from the marsh. Maximum speed is 15 km / h.
5. When it comes to the rainbow, there is no minimum size, which means you have to take even small rainbows. (If the rainbow is damaged, it must be taken, this means that it must not be re-exposed so that one can catch another instead.)
All carp must be exposed, unless the carp is very seriously damaged.
All pike must be sacrificed, must not be released.
6. The number of rods per fisherman is limited to 1. (except carp anglers.)
7. Fishing from a boat is allowed. NOTE Only club boats may be used, electric motor may be used. (The boats get
not used as play equipment or disturbance by other fishermen). Floating and fishing from floating are allowed
During the period from 08.00 to 22.00, both boats up in Häller's marsh must not be occupied by carp anglers, but must be at the dock, so that other fishermen also have the opportunity to use the lake / boat.
Membership or guest fishing license MUST be resolved before fishing commences.
Tent at the marsh may only take place at the designated location and is maximized to 3 days, this is because nature does not tolerate more wear. Notice of assigned location can be obtained from the cottage host.
Take into account other fish and not least the nature around the water.
Remember to leave the water as it was when you got there.
Members who violate these rules are deprived of their right to fish in the water.
Holiday host: Klas Nicander, tel. 0523-400 52 , mobile: 073-922 34 20 .
These rules are designed to increase the well-being of the water, so follow these.
For questions about Pouring Myr, call Hans Johansson 0523-14604
Rotemyren: Located inside Lysekil. In Rotemyren there are the following species: Mört, Perch, Sutare, Pike and very large eel and sparingly with Rainbow after previous releases.
Vrångevattnet is a water that the club rents up on Kynnefjäll. The club has together with Munkedal municipality whitewashed the water several times in recent years. In the water there are perch, pike, carp and eel.
In Vrångevattnet there is free sport fishing for the club members, boat is available to borrow in the lake. Booking of boat through Barbro 0523-14604
For more information, please contact Hans Johansson , tel. 0523-14604
- Only angling is allowed.
- Lysekils SFK membership card must be carried = FISHING CARD .
- No cutting or breaking of branches, etc.
- Firing may only take place at the fire place.
- All carp must be discarded.
Lysekils Kommun water
Lysekils SFK has for ten years been responsible for managing the municipality's water and these are the following: Rotemyren, Hällers myr, Trötemyren, Lassa dam, Anne-Maja, Djupevattnet and a number of smaller waters.
Trötemyren is located in the middle of Lysekil next to Rotemyren. The water is free for sport fishing for all residents of the municipality because it is the municipality that owns the water and the club that manages it.
The water is a very fun water with very nice perch (Please drop them back so that more people can have fun) and big Ål, in the water there are also Pike, Mört and Sutare.
In Tröten, Lassa, Anne-Maja and Djupevattnet the inhabitants of the municipality get free fishing.
In all these waters there are perch, pike, roach, tartar and eel.
VIKSJÖN: Fishing right against presentation of membership card in Lysekils Sportfiskeklubb, see Viksjön's fvo website for info on rules / fish species, the club has a boat in the lake. Boat booked through Barbro 0523-14604
Upper and lower Trästickeln, Byrevattnet, Kirkerudssjön, Vassbotten, Valboån see the club's website