Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Valkalampi, Måcksjö-Ljustjärn, Abborrtjärn, Holmsjö-Ljustjärn, Ritjärn, Jädraån, Lillån (50 kr/item)
Day passes of other waters entitle you to fish with Max 12th Angeldon.
Network prohibitions apply in all lakes.
This fishing license applies to pike / perch water. (Light Iron, Perch Iron, Holmsjö-Light Iron, Ritjärn, Jädraån and Lillån Do you solve cards for 24-hour trout fishing, 120 SEK) !!
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
• In our noble fishing waters, a maximum of 1 rod per loose fishing permit and day applies, a maximum of 3 fish may be picked up. Children up to the age of 15 fish for free on the keeper's fishing license, then 3 fish apply together. (The child / children fish with their own rod, provided that the child can fish for himself.)
• You must have control over your equipment. Active fishing applies. For example, if you go up to the caravan, tow or go away and shop, you crank up your rod. Rods unattended are seized.
• Wind shelters / fishing places are for everyone. You cannot "occupy" your own windscreen.
• Swelling prohibited
• Fishing bans prevail within the "bathing area" at Valkalampi. No fishing inside the red marker.
!!! Attention !!! In the event of a violation of these rules, we print a control fee. It costs 1000 SEK - 4400 SEK It becomes expensive not to follow the rules!
* Fishing from boat or float is prohibited in our Noble fishing waters. !!! NOTE FROM AND WITH 6/5 -2017 IT IS ALLOWED WITH FLYING FISHING IN ABBRATTJARN. ATTENTION ONLY TO FLY FISHING !!!
* Leave your fishing place in good condition, bring your trash home or to the nearest trash can. NOTE !! NO CIGARETT CUTS IN THE WATER THANKS !!
Below you can read some information about our noble fishing waters. Valkalampi: In this put and take lake there is rainbow and roach. Perfect place to change with the caravan to and overnight. One side of the lake has a beach with fishing bans on. 6 pieces of windshield are placed And 2 outdoor shed. Fish are planted every 14 days during the summer.
Måcksjö-Ljustjärn: In this beautiful pond there are trout, char and perch. It is easily accessible and suitable for families with children. There are 5 windbreaks around the pond and 1 outdoor patio. A large parking lot right next to the lake with plenty of space for cars and caravans. Fish are planted twice a year, summer and autumn. NOTE! Accessible!
Abborrtjärn: In Perch Iron there are trout, char and perch. 3 windshields are placed around the pond and an outdoor deck. Good parking facilities. Fish are planted twice a year, summer and autumn. NOTE! Accessible! NOTE !! It is now permissible to use floating fishing in Perch Pond (fly fishing only).
Holmsjö-Ljustjärn: Species: trout and perch. There are marsh edges around the entire pond which makes it easy to find nice fishing spots. Fly fishing is a great fit, but the trout also like worms and traits. It is about 300 meters to walk from the motorway. Fish are planted under the autumn edge.
Ritjärn: Species: trout and perch. Ritjärn is a nice little forest lake with wonderful opportunities for good fishing. Perfect pond for fly fishing but also spinning and fishing. Approximately 150 meters walk from the motorway. Fish are planted on the autumn edge.
Please visit our facebook page or website for more information.