Fishing regulations in Gimen 2020
1. Fishing licenses may only be used with hand tools
2. With fishing license certificates, fishing may be carried out with hand tools and outstanding gear (bay & rusja)
3. Children under the age of 12 fish on the keeper's card and quota
4. Outstanding gear is marked with the owner's name and address. Unlabeled seizures.
5. Fishing with otters, sledge, stand hook and pike scissors is not allowed
6. Maximum 1 rod per card.
7. Trolling, maximum 4 rods per boat (1 fishing license per rod)
8. No more than two (2) trout fish per person and day regardless of the number of fishing licenses
9. Minimum dimensions: Trout - 45 cm Trout - 30 cm
10. Only one card per person when angling. Maximum 10 gears per card when angling. Traditional angel hook should be used.
11. Only one card per person for ice tea (fishing with baitfish and wooden hook). A maximum of 4 rods per card.
12. Fishing prohibitions apply in Gimån and Gimmens inflows between 1/9 - 31/12
13. All crayfish fishing is prohibited
14. All forms of phishing are prohibited. Valid regardless of fishing license and / or fishing license.
The fishing association has a boat for hire at the boat houses in Gimmen. Contact Lars-Åke Andersson 0243-23 03 69 for booking
Only fly fishing from floating is permitted and catch and release in Lissjön.se separate fishing license.
Jan-Olov Hedberg, Lars Jonsson, Kjell Larsson, Mikael Karlsson, Claes Svedberg, Gösta Grånäs, Dan Hallin, Sara Hallin, Anders Hedlund and Magnus Holm.
Certificate of fishing rights is settled at Gimmens Fvofs treasurer Lars Jonsson 0702857833, email@example.com
Water scooter prohibitions apply in Gimmen in accordance with the County Administrative Board's regulation.
Everyone who fishes in Gimmen is obliged to read and comply with applicable fishing regulations and to bring and present a valid fishing license when fishing. Violations are prosecuted by the fishery supervisors and / or police reports.
Violations of rules allow the obligation to pay a control fee of SEK 2000.