General fishing regulations NOTE. New rules from 2018!
- Permitted fishing gear
- A fishing rod may be used simultaneously
- Anglophone fishing with hook (not scissors) from ice. Max 10 don.
- Fishing licenses and valid identification must be carried at all fishing.
- Fishing licenses are personal and must be presented to the supervisor upon request.
- By buying a fishing license, the fisherman agrees that the fisheries supervisor has the right to look in the backpack, fishing bag, dart chair, cool bag and spaces in the boat.
- NOTE! In the event of violations of the Fisheries Protection Area Association's rules, a control fee may be claimed in accordance with the Act (1981: 533) on Fishery Areas.
- Total ban on phishing, russia and longlines in the fishing area!
Deadline and protected areas: NB. New rules from 2018!
- All fishing is prohibited about 50 m upstream and about 50 m downstream of the lock facility. Fishing border downstream of the lock is marked with signs, see also marked prohibition area on map. It is forbidden to throw bait in this area. This ban applies all year round!
- All fishing for salmon and sea trout is prohibited during the period 1 January - 18 June and 1 August - 31 December.
- During other times, ie 19 June - 31 July, the following applies: Catch limitation and minimum dimensions: Max one (1) salmon or sea trout per day may be caught. The minimum length 50 cm applies to both species.
- All fishing for pike is prohibited between 1 May and 20 June.
- Preservation of reproduction areas. All fishing is prohibited throughout the year in the fishing grounds' streams and within a radius of 100 m from the streams outlet. Kallån and Billabäcken upstream of Billatjärn except.
Water with special rules
- HAMPTON, Sund
- BLACK ANIMALS, Myckling
- A boat may be used for fishing with the exception of Hamptjärn and Svarttjärn.
- Trolling cards entitle to trolling fishing with a maximum of 4 rods / boat in the NMFVO part of the Moälven.
Species and catch limitations: Permitted dimensions within brackets NOTE. New rules fr.om 2018!
- Pike, (40 - 75 cm) Max 3 fish / day
- Perch, (0-35 cm) Max 10 fish / day
- Pike, (45-70cm) Max 3 fish / day
- Sea trout, (min 50cm) Max 1 fish / day
- Salmon (min 50cm) Max 1 fish / day
- Harr (min25cm)
- Rainbow (See rules on fishing license for Svarttjärn and Hamptjärn)
- Röding (See rules on fishing license for Svarttjärn)
Control fees from 2018
- Fishing with nets: 4000 SEK
- Fishing in unleashed water: SEK 4,000
- Captured and killed fish of unauthorized species or not allowed size: SEK 500 / fish
- Fishing with incorrect gear or bait: 500 SEK
- Fishing with too many gear or incorrect handling: SEK 500 / gear
- The maximum amount at the same time is SEK 4,400
Fishing Information & Map
FISH SHORT PRICES FROM 2018
Annual card (calendar year) 500: -
Year card Youth 17-19 years (calendar year) 250: -
Trolling card Moälven (calendar year) 1,000: -
24-hour day card 50: -
Free card for young people under the age of 17 (calendar year) Free