1. The fishing license is personal - but it also applies to family members in association with the cardholder - and may not be transferred and does not entitle you to fishing with other gear or other fishing waters than those indicated on the card.
2. The fishing license shall always be carried on the fishing voyages and shall be presented to the member of the registered association or its authorized representative.
3. If the cardholder does not comply with the above regulations or otherwise harms the fishing of members of the association, the termination with the donation ceases to apply immediately and the person concerned has forever forfeited the possibility of obtaining such licenses within the association's area of activity.
4. The right to a boat site applies to the respective owners.
5. Children under the age of 16 may fish without a fishing license with an older family member who has a valid fishing license.