COOL BACK RANGE RULES (Sport fishing area Smedjebacken)
Hand fishing only.
The fishing license is personal.
Fishing license / Prices (All cards are valid throughout the river):
• Children / youth up to the age of 15, fishing in the adult's company on their fishing license & quota. He must manage and use and keep track of the equipment himself. If the child chooses not to actively fish, the gear is taken out of the water (Applies also to the bottom / float mat). Of course, you can help the child with help.
- Youth without adult companionship up to 15 years, SEK 70/3 fish
• Adult card from 16 years SEK 120/3 fish
• Annual card SEK 3500/3 fish per calendar day.
The day passes are 00: 00-24: 00 ie calendar day.
• You can use floatation in pools 2,3,5,6,7,8 and 9
• Wading from beach edge with waders, however, not in pools 1, 4 and 10
• Only fishing with 1 rod according to the specified methods
• With the day card fishing between 00:00 - 24:00 ie calendar day
• Start fishing right after you release your fishing license (after 30 minutes when buying from iFiske)
• With the day card take up a maximum of 3 fish / card / day
• Use the fireplaces and disposal sites that have been prepared
You may not:
• Fishing from the parts on the map or with signs are separated from the fishing
• Transfer your fishing license to someone else
• Fishing from a boat.
• Apply mashing
• Use multiple rods when fishing
• Use long-distance so-called "tow"
• Rubbish in nature • Cut down trees, twigs or take fists from the trees in the area
• Use the windscreen in pool 8 when booked. (Information about this is posted on Facebook on an ongoing basis)
Fishing crayfish. Unless otherwise stated, it is a total ban on fishing crayfish.
• In the case of catch and release fishing, the fish shall be teased and resettled in accordance with the moral rules that accompany this type of fishing
• Fly fishing refers to fishing with fly rod, fly line, doves and 1st fly
• Carrying the fishing license clearly visible
• To mean by fishing is meant fishing with a tight hook
• That the rod used must be brought by hand or at any time immediately accessible to the fisherman
• Always follow instructions and show consideration for animals & plant life
We have the majority of people who carry out fishing supervision, this for everyone's well-being and safety. The people will actively control the area and its visitors. During a check, you as a fisherman are required to present a valid fishing license and, if necessary, a valid ID document. Supervisors report offenses, for example fishing without a valid fishing license etc. The documents that contravene the association's rules but are not a law violation will be subject to a so-called control fee. This fee varies depending on the type of violation committed.
• If you fish in an unauthorized area, the fee is SEK 2500 • For other unauthorized fishing the fee is SEK 2500.
If you see errors or have comments please email email@example.com