Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Högvadsån (20 kr/item)
OBS! Mycket väderberoende och kan ibland ha mycket lågt vatten!
FISKE ENDAST TILLÅTET FRÅN 1 april till 30 september varje år.
Fiskevårdsområdet sträcker sig från Lia till mynningen i Ätran och fiske är möjligt på tre olika sträckor:
Område Nydala: Endast flugfiske är tillåtet nedströms Nydala kvarn. Spinnfiske och mete är förbjudet på denna sträcka. Alla fiskesätt är tillåtet uppströms Nydala kvarn. Allt fiske är förbjudet på piren efter 1/8. Se gränsdragning på karta.
Område Kogstorp: Fiske är tillåtet mellan kraftledningen 500 m uppströms träbron till 100 m norr stenbron vid Boarp. Kortfiske tillåtet endast på åns västra sida. Se gränsdragning på karta.
Område Ullared:Fiske är tillåtet mellan Vägbron i Ullared (väg 154) och fram till där skogen börjar söder Barkhult. Se gränsdragning på karta.
Applies to two fishing areas, Ullared and Kogstorp, see fishing rules and map. Applies to persons under 18 years of age. Children fish for free with fishing adult.
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
1. Fishing times: Fishing season: April 1 - September 30 Fish species: Salmon, Trout, Pike and Perch. Eel may NOT be caught. The salmon rise may vary.
2. Fishing mode: Only fishing with spin, fly or angling is allowed. Fishing may only be done with one rod at a time. Shrimp or worm fishing is allowed, however, only with single or double hook. Jogging is absolutely forbidden. Defective fish, intentionally or accidentally, should be immediately released.
3. Fishing area:
The fishing area extends from Ullared to Nydala and is divided into 3 areas:
Area Nydala: Only fly fishing is allowed downstream of Nydala mill. Spin fishing and angling are prohibited on this route. All fishing methods are allowed upstream of Nydala mill. All fishing is prohibited on the pier after 1/8. See boundary drawing on map.
Area Kogstorp: Fishing is permitted between the power line 500 m upstream of the bridge in Kogstorp to the 100 m north stone bridge at Boarp. Short fishing allowed only on the west side of the river. See boundary drawing on map.
Area Ullared: Fishing is permitted between Vägbron in Ullared (road 154) and up to where the forest begins south of Barkhult. See boundary drawing on map.
4. Capture and reporting: Catch of emigrant salmon (beast) is prohibited. Fishing licenses entitle to catch a maximum of two salmon or trout per day. Trapped fish may be retained.
During the period 1 April - 30 June, a maximum of 3 salmon will be caught. When catches of 3 salmon have taken place, fishing is interrupted for the rest of the period up to and including June 30 (this applies throughout Ätrans water area including tributaries), no restrictions July - August, in September all fish over 75 cm must be re-released, recommendation that all females be re-released regardless length. We recommend single hook in September.
You who fish are obliged to report your catch, which also applies to catches that are re-released and leaked fish. Catch reporting is an important tool for fisheries management. Reporting is done through a link that accompanies your digital fishing license, via fishing license number on iFiske.se
5. Minimum dimensions The fish is measured from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail fin. Salmon 45 cm and trout 45 cm. Fish that do not meet the measure must immediately be put back into the water.
6. General rules The fisherman must present his fishing license and otherwise follow the additional instructions provided by the supervisor. The fisherman is obliged to get to know the fishing rules and to observe the rules carefully. Fishermen who violate current regulations and fishing regulations or who appear disturbing to other fishermen are suspended from continuing fishing in the waters of Högvadsån's Lower Fishery Area.
Show consideration, enter not growing crops and bring the garbage home. Keep nature clean!