1. Fishing gear. The following fishing gear is allowed: Fly rod, spinning and reeling rod, towing line, (including so-called long-sleeved) and pumice rod. Fishing gear must not be provided with more than a maximum of 3 hooks or other baits. Only one fishing gear can be used simultaneously. Other fishing gear or fishing methods may not be used. This means banning fish feed, so-called "mashing".
2. The fishing license is personal. It must be carried during fishing and on request be presented to the police, fisheries supervisor or fishing rights owner.
3. Family discount. Children under the age of 16 who fish in parents or husbands' company may fish for free without a fishing license.
4. Minimum size of caught fish: Trout 35cm and Harr 25cm. Redness no minimum measure.
5. Prohibition. During the period 1.9-31.10 fishing ban prevails in flowing water. For the area's rivers, a ban applies within a distance of 200 meters from the inlet or outlet in Ottsjön. NOTE fishing ban 100m down and upstream of the barrier in Storån.
6. The big city completely protected from the ice break until May 31. Limited number of fish 5t, per day and fisherman. In Storån, sports fishing with fly traits or sprinters applies. NOTE Mask and bait hook are prohibited. Fishing from a boat or other floating tool is also prohibited in Storån.
7. Peace is Ottsjön's part of Vålån from Ottsjön to the highway bridge. Temporary sheltered for all fishing is the area around the ridge road from Skålsviksudden in the west to Rävsandsudden in the east and right over. See red marker.
In case of violation of rules, a control fee is levied.