RULES FOR SHORT FISHING IN THE SEA DRILL
- Daily cards only apply to hand gear fishing and towing rods.
- Year card and Weekly card also apply to Electric trolling which is Boat performed with electric motor.
- Trolling fishing may only take place before 1 July and after 1 October.
- Only 2 rods per person and a maximum of 4 rods per boat, all shall hold fishing licenses.
- All otter fishing is prohibited.
- An administration fee of SEK 500 is taken out in violation of Boren's rules.
- Trolling limit is 200 m from land and excellent fishing gear.
- Restrictions on fishing intake. Perch: Applicable maximum size 40 cm.
- Pike: The minimum size is 40 cm and the maximum size is 80 cm.
- Take up max 3 pike / day.
- Fishing ban during the following times: Fr. on the first Wednesday in August and three weeks ahead between 8 am 20:00 and 07:00.
- Limits for the fishing area: Borensberg - Stream and canal bridges.
- Motala - The bottom lock at the inlet in the Göta Canal and the Duvedalsbron in Motala stream.
- Cancer fishing is not included.
- All cards are personal and apply to the card solver.
- For children up to 14 years old, hand gear fishing can be conducted without a fishing license.
- Respect the rights and obligations of the public right.
We wish you a pleasant stay on Lake Boren
Fishing licenses valid within Borens FVO also apply in the following lakes within Salstern's FVO.
Salstern, Lilla Salstern, Great Left, Birchwood and Mosjön
In these lakes, fishing takes place according to the fishing rules that apply to sport fishing within Salstern's FVO.
Borens FVO has no responsibility for fishing rules, supervision or other services within Salstern's FVO.
Fishing license issued by Salstern's FVO does not entitle to fishing in Boren.