Fishing Road card, which gives you 13 mil fisheries between Krokom and the Norwegian border, is a joint project between 9 fishing areas along the Fishing Road. There is fishing in rivers, streams, creeks, ponds and lakes - and all in one license. Here you can enjoy all kinds of fishing from fishing to fly fishing and here you can get all kinds of catches trout, char, pike, perch, grayling and whitefish. There is everything from nice big trout water to water with fine stocks such as perch and whitefish.
Fishery conservation areas included are:
• Granboforsens fvo - regulated area in Indal river downstream Cat Throat rapids.
• Hissmofors fvo - river stretch in Indalsälven from Storsjöns outlets and 3.5 km downstream
• Lower Langan fvo - Långan'm a 37 km long stretch between Land Ösjön and Indalsälven, beyond that also includes Western and Eastern Birch bark Sea.
• Gysens fvo - lake system Gysen of forest landscape with lake Gysen and Gysån.
• Åkersjöns fvo - Åkersjön and Åkerån by nearly a mile trout fishing
• white water fvo - Large white water
• Rörvattnet-Skogsjö FVO - the area offers include a lake fishing in Rörvattnet, Lesser Kingen and kingen, stream fishing in Ansättån and Grubbdalsån and fishing in a variety of ponds both in the forests and near the mountains
• Valsjöns fvo - a variety of fishing and geographically stretches from Greater Foskvattnet Rengen in the east to the west. The larger lakes are Valsjön, Rengen, Greater Foskvattnet and parts of Hotagen and a number of large lakes. There are also a variety of ponds both in the forests and near the mountains
• Gunnar water FVO - the area offers lake fishing in Gunnar water and Rörsjön, stream fishing in Gunnarvattsån and fishing in ponds at Hotagsfjällen
13 mil fishing on a fishing license!
Fishing Road Card is a joint project between 9 fishing areas along the Fishing Road, between Krokom and the Norwegian border. The aim is to facilitate fishing tourist so it just need a fishing license to fish in many fishing areas along this stretch of road