• Release grayling and trout that do not reach 30 cm.
- Pike larger than 75 cm and perch larger than 35 cm are released.
- A maximum of 1 pike and 3 perch / day may be taken
- Boating is prohibited in treated waters.
- In the stream at Kvarna, only 1 fish / day may be caught.
• In treated waters, only 4 fish / cards apply.
• In all waters there is only hand gear fishing and one gear / fisherman.
• Fishing with live bait such as roach, bait or the like is prohibited in treated waters.
• Take note of other regulations that apply when fishing in the area.
• For everyone's comfort: Keep nature clean!
- Inspection fee for those who break the rules is SEK 500.
Free fishing for children and young people up to the age of 14 only in lakes with natural fish stocks
The fishing license is personal. May not be transferred!