Långholbäcken: Fishing ban in the upper part until further notice. In the lower part limitation to 3 fish / day.
Minimum dimensions and catch window : Grayling 35 - 40 cm, Trout 35 - 40 cm, Brook trout 20 cm, Char 20 cm. Trophy fishing over 45 cm may be retained, maximum one per day. Fish below the minimum size / outside the catch window release dead or alive
Fishing ban in Klarälven: Grayling 1/1 - 30/4, Trout 1/9 - 28/2. Vingäng Delta, Nedergårdsholmen's western furrow, Skyllbäckholmen's western furrow, all opened furrows in the LiP project.
Fishing ban streams: Brook trout 1/9 - 30/4, Char 1/9 - 30/4. Total ban in Kvarnbäcken and Hedtjärnsbäcken. Total ban in the upper part of Långholbäcken
- Ordinary fishing licenses: Ordinary fishing licenses are valid in all waters with the exception of Örbingtjärn. Children under 13 fish for free in the company of fishing license holders.
- Put and take: Örbingtjärn separate day card 07 - 23. 2 fishing licenses per day and person. Not free for children under 13 years. Maximum 3 precious fish per card. Näcksjön max 2 precious fish per day. Caught fish is caught. Several fishing rods may not be used at the same time. ÖRBINGTJJÄRN CLOSED from the 13/10 until there is ice on the pond.
- Special provisions: Långholbäcken max 3 fish / day.
- Family card is valid for two people.
- All annual cards are valid during the period 1/5 - 30/4. At certain time periods, fishing bans apply.
- All fishing licenses are personal with the exception of the family card.
- When fishing, the fishing license must be worn visibly.
- The fishing license must be purchased before fishing begins.
- Several fishing rods may not be used simultaneously in waters where there are precious fish
- Fishing with pike shears and self-feeders is prohibited in all waters. Exceptions for locals and fishing right holders. Pike fishing with angeldon is allowed for everyone.
- Net and otter fishing is only allowed for members and locals. (Ortsbo is a person who is registered in the fisheries conservation area).
- Under the supervision of the board, nets, Russian fishing and pike-perch fishing may take place in Näcksjön and Örbingtjärn, as well as in occupied tributaries in Klarälven L in the P project.
- Net bans apply in all flowing waters, Näcksjön and Örbingtjärn and other waters where trout, char and / or rainbow salmon have been implanted.
- Fishing ban: Salmon, brook trout and brook trout 1/9 - 30/4, trout 1/9 - 28/2, grayling 1/1 - 30/4
- During "Put & take fishing", caught fish may not be released again.
- In Näcksjön and Örbintjärn, "trolling fishing" with a boat larger than a rowing boat with a stern spinner is prohibited. Exceptions can be made by the board for pike fishing.
- A maximum of 3 grayling per day may be kept in the Klarälven river.
- A maximum of 1 trout per day and a maximum of 3 trout in total may be retained in the Klarälven during the period 1/3 - 31/8.
- Prohibition to take Salmon in the clear river according to proposals from the authority sea and sea and the County Administrative Board
.See further http://klaralvsfiske.se/fiskekort/