RULES FOR KOLBÄCKSÅN (Sport fishing area Smedjebacken)
Hand gear fishing only.
The fishing license is personal.
Fishing license / Prices (All licenses are valid throughout the river):
• Children / youth up to 15 years, fish in the company of an adult on their fishing license & quota. He must be able to handle and use and keep track of the equipment himself. If the child chooses not to actively fish, the gear is picked out of the water (Also applies to the bottom / float bait). Of course you have to help the child with help.
- Youth without adult company up to 15 years, SEK 90/3 fish
• Adult card from 16 years SEK 150/3 fish
• Annual pass SEK 3500/3 fish per calendar day.
Max 2 cards / day and person. A total of 6 fish that may be caught per day. The day passes are valid from 00:00 to 24:00, ie calendar days.
• You may use floating rings in pools 2,3,5,6,7,8 and 9
• Wading from the beach edge with wading boots, however, not in pools 1, 4 and 10
• Only fish with 1 rod according to specified methods
• Use the day card to fish between 00:00 - 24:00, ie calendar days
• Start fishing immediately after you redeem the fishing license (after 30 minutes when buying from iFiske)
With the day card, take a maximum of 3 fish / card / day
• Use the fireplaces and throwing areas that are prepared
You may not:
• Fishing from the parts that are delimited from the fishing on the map or with signs
• Transfer your fishing license to someone else
• Fishing from a boat.
• Perform mashing
• Use several rods when fishing
• Use long haul so-called "trailer bait"
• Debris in nature • Saw down trees, twigs or take twigs from the trees in the area
• Use the windbreak in pool 8 when it is booked. (Information about this is posted regularly on Facebook)
Fish crayfish. In other words, it is a total ban on fishing for crayfish.
• That in so-called “catch and release” fishing, the fish must be drilled and re-released according to the moral rules that come with this type of fishing
• By fly fishing is meant fishing with a fly rod, fly line, tafs and 1 fly
• Carrying the fishing license clearly visible
• Angling refers to fishing with a baited hook
• That the rod used must be carried by hand or at every opportunity immediately accessible to the fisherman
• To always follow instructions and show consideration for animals & plant life
We have the majority of people who conduct fisheries supervision, this for everyone's well-being and security. The people will actively control the area and its visitors. During a check, you as a fisherman are obliged to present a valid fishing license and, if necessary, a valid ID document. The supervisors report offenses, for example fishing without a valid fishing license, etc. The documents that are contrary to the association's rules but are not an offense will be subject to a so-called control fee. This fee varies depending on the type of violation committed.
• If you fish in an unauthorized area, the fee is SEK 2,500 • For other unauthorized fishing, the fee is SEK 2,500
If you see errors or have comments, please email email@example.com