1. In addition to general regulations, the following local supplements apply to the lakes of the Barkensjöarna fishery conservation area, with the exception of Flaten, Igeltjärn and Tunkarlsbobäcken. These are subject to special regulations.
PROVISION OF FISHING
2. To use the fishing within the FVO, the fishing license must be redeemed and taken with you when fishing. Fishing rights holders within FVO redeem annual cards at a reduced price.
3. Card types and validity periods
Fishing license type 1
ANNUAL CARD applies 1 / 1-31 / 12
MONTHLY CARD is valid for 30 days
DAY CARD is valid for 24 hours
GUEST CARD is valid 1 / 1-31 / 12
COMPETITION CARD is valid during competition for a maximum of 24 hours
Fishing license type 2
Additional card for nets and trolling. Can only be redeemed in combination with an annual card.
REGULATIONS FOR FISHERIES
4.1 The annual card is valid for the holder and his / her spouse / partner and entitles to hand gear fishing and a maximum of 20 fishing tackle, 20 bolts or 20 scissors, a maximum of 2 cages, 2 roach huts and salmon hatcheries (unlimited), longlines and 2 baits per boat.
4.2 Monthly card, same rules as 4.1
4.3 Day pass entitles to hand gear fishing and a maximum of 20 fishing rods or 20 bolts.
4.4 The competition card is valid for competition with a pimple or fishing rod. Other forms of competition fishing are applied for by the board no later than 14 days before the competition day.
4.5 Annual licenses for fishing right holders entitle to fishing in accordance with 4.1, 4.7, 4.13 and 4.14.
4.6 The guest card may be redeemed by the holder of the annual card in FVO and is valid for temporary guests from another place in the presence of the annual card holder.
4.7 Fishing licenses entitle to a maximum of 3 nets of 30m = 90m per fishing opportunity. Both ends must be marked with a large clear net buoy or equivalent. More than 90m nets may not be connected in series.
4.8 Net fishing is only granted for fishing right holders and local residents who are registered in the municipalities of Smedjebacken and Fagersta, as well as owners of holiday homes within FVO.
4.9 Free handline fishing for children under 16 years.
4.10 Fishing is prohibited in Saxony.
4.11 Prohibition to fish with nets and cages in all running waters.
4.12 Trolling. max 10 baits per boat. Paravan / sledges and the like that are anchored with a rope / wire more than 10m from the boat, shellfish equipped with a flagpole and warning flag.
4.13 Russian fishing may be conducted with a maximum of 2 Russians.
MINIMUM SIZES AND CATCH LIMITATION
5. Pikeperch, salmon and trout 50 cm
Fish for which minimum dimensions are prescribed may not be landed divided.
Of these species, a maximum of 3 fish per day may be landed.
Ie 3 in total, not 3 per species.
6. All outstanding gear shall be marked with clear floats or rakes (on ice) and the fisherman's name and tel. No.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR Barken, Saxen, Vevungen o V o Ö Sveten
7.1 Prohibition to fish with barrels and roach huts during the period 1 / 7-30 / 9.
7.2 Fishing trout in which there is a net fishing ban are found in the strait in Nor, Huggnora, Kolpebostreken and the strait to Saxen.
8. The Fisheries Meeting decides on rules and times for crayfish fishing every year. Other times, crayfish fishing is prohibited, with the exception of trial fishing and replanting carried out by staff appointed by the board.
TOTAL FISHING PROHIBITION
9. 15 / 9-31 / 12 in watercourses that are connected to the Bark and at
- Tunkarlsbobäcken outlet in Södra Barken 100m north and south of the outlet to the lake's center line.
- Plågbäcken's outlet in Viksviken 100m north and south of the outlet out to the bay's center line.
- Hemviken Norra Barken, the area north from a line, Kärrmesholmen's southern tip to Norra Getö towards the mainland and in an easterly direction towards Rånäsberget.
- Vevungen, from the northern part of Jättholmen to the dam hatches in Semla.
- Hyttån Fishing ban to 100 m outside and on the sides of the estuary.
SPECIAL RULES FLATS AND SNUFTJÄRN
Only fishing license marked Day card - Flaten P&T applies to fishing in Lake Flaten
Current rules for the water can be found by the lake.
Maximum 3 fish per day.
Maximum 2 fishing licenses per person per day.
Snuvtjärn Spegelkarp only fishing with hook without barb Report on fishing in a mailbox see rules on site. Otherwise, this is included in the regular cards.