You must have a fishing license to fish, this must always be brought with you when fishing. During fishing inspections, the fishing license must be presented to the inspector without further admonition together with valid identification. Facilitate control by stopping and picking up the implements.
- The card is only valid for sport fishing (hand gear fishing) with one rod per person, with spin, reel, fly or long rod.
- When fishing with a fly-throw (with a ball) only three flies may be used.
- In winter, when angling, only a rod brought by hand is allowed.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- The code for the fishing license must be carried with you when fishing, either take your mobile phone with the message or print out your fishing license on paper.
- Fishing is not permitted at the inlet and outlet of flowing water within a distance of 100 meters.
- The minimum size for trout, char and grayling is 20 cm.
- Children and young people fish for free until the year they turn 14, in the company of their parents, may fish on their card.
- Fishing must be conducted in moderation and with observance of good fisheries management.
- It is the fisherman's responsibility to find out the current rules and regulations. Fishing without a valid fishing license is a crime according to the Fisheries Act (1993: 787) and will be reported to the police.
- Fishing ban in Baksjöbäcken and Langtjärn, as well as in the part of Vukumanån / Stortjärn that is included in the fisheries conservation area, and the part of Skroggfjärden that is included in the fisheries conservation area.
To increase well-being, consideration should be given to living by the lake and it is a matter of course that landowners are consulted before starting to fish from the beach and piers.
We should also keep in mind that it is not a right, but a privilege to be allowed to fish and stay by this water, and to act accordingly.