You must have a fishing license in order to get fishing, this should always be carried when fishing. In the case of fishing supervision, the fishing license shall be presented to the inspector without undue request, together with valid identification. Facilitate control by stopping and picking up the implements.
- The card is only valid for sport fishing (hand fishing) with one rod per person, with spin, reel, fly or long rod.
- Only three flies may be used in fly-casting (with bullet).
- Winter time, when pimp fishing is only rod brought by hand is allowed.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- The code for the fishing license must be carried when fishing, either bring your mobile phone with the message or print your fishing card on paper.
- Fishing is not allowed at the inlet and outlet of running water within a distance of 100 meters.
- Minimum trout, trout and grayling are 20 cm.
- Children and young people fish for free up to the year they turn 14, in the company of parents, get to fish on their card.
- Fishing should be conducted in moderation and with due regard to good fisheries management.
- It is up to the fisherman to find out the current rules and regulations. Fishing without a valid fishing license is a crime under the Fisheries Act (1993: 787) and will be reported to the police.
- Fishing prohibition in the backwater stream and long-tailed iron, as well as in the part of Vukumanån / Stortjärn that is part of the fishery area, and the part of Skroggfjärden that is part of the fishery area.
In order to increase well-being, consideration should be given to living at the lake and it is a matter of course that landowners are asked before starting fishing from the beach and jetties.
We should also remember that it is not a right, but a privilege to fish and stay at this water, and act accordingly.