The fishing license for Sottern applies to fishing in the part of the lake that belongs to Brevens Bruk AB.
Approximate boundary consists of a line Kvarsätter - along the municipal boundary - Fjärdingshällen - Prästön - 500 m Ö Käfsterud.
In case of violation of the following rules, a control fee will be charged by the fisheries inspector.
- The card is personal and must be carried when fishing and presented at check-in upon request.
- Only fishing with hand gear is allowed.
- For pikeperch, the catch of fish is a minimum of 45 cm and a maximum of 5 pikeperch / day and short.
- For pike, the catch of fish is a minimum of 50 cm and a maximum of 5 pike / day and short.
- For trolling, a special fishing license applies.
- When trolling, a maximum of 4 rods / cards or a maximum of 6 rods / boat applies.
- For ice fishing, a maximum of 4 holes apply and only with hand gear, not angling.
- Ortsbo means those who live within Brevens Bruk's land holdings, including residents in Högsjö, Svennevad and Pålsboda.
- Family refers to those who live in the same household.
- Hand gear fishing for young people up to the age of 18 is free of charge (presentation of ID document required).
Show consideration for nesting birds. Do not fish closer than 200 m from nesting ospreys and 300 m from nesting perch.
Fishing ban applies within the area marked on the map between 15 May and midsummer.
For further information about rules within the nature reserve, go to the County Administrative Board's page: https://www.lansstyrelsen.se/orebro/besoksmal/naturreservat/sotterns-skargard.html