Permits for fishing within Kösen's fisheries conservation area are obtained by issuing a fishing license.
- The fishing license validity period is stated on the card.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- Children and young people under the age of 18 do not need a fishing license.
- The fishing license must be presented at the request of the Fisheries Inspector.
- A person caught fishing without a fishing license will be reported for illegal fishing.
- A person caught while fishing with prohibited gear will be reported for illegal fishing.
- The current minimum size for rainbow trout is 50 cm.
Rules of procedure:
- Park your car so that it does not block slopes to the river, lake, woodland or fields.
- Caravans and tents are referred to campsites.
- Behave in such a way that you do not disturb those who live near water.
- Plot of arable land may not be walked on.
- When there is a general ban on fires, this also applies to fires in the fisheries conservation area.
- Avoid disturbing wildlife by the water.
- Be careful of plants.
- Do not litter in nature with nylon ropes, pulls, packaging or the like.
- According to § 23 of the Nature Conservation Act, everyone must ensure that he does not litter in nature with glass, plastic, sheet metal, paper, waste or anything else so that damage or inconvenience can occur.
The task of the fisheries inspectors is to keep order in the fishing. Their instructions must be respected and followed. Fishermen who do not follow current regulations or show obvious ruthlessness towards other fishermen can be suspended from continuing fishing within Kösen's fisheries conservation area.