Supply details for your fishing permit(s)! Harmångers Fiskeområde (140 kr/item)
Läs noga igenom våra regler INNAN du börjar fiska.
Maxkvot: 3 fishes / card
Rules and regulations & Terms & Conditions The text on this page is machine translated. We can not guarantee that the translation from Swedish to English is 100% accurate. Please refer to the Swedish page for the correct, original version of the text.
The rules for fishing in Harmångers Fiskeområde are simple and easy to understand. Understanding and obeying the rules and restrictions that exist guarantees an interesting fishing and continued high-quality sport fishing:
New Rule 2019.
At the annual meeting in 2019, it was decided that from 1/4 2019 all fishing from a boat / raft in Harmångersån in Strömsbruk will be prohibited.
The ban applies throughout the year. Information signs will be set up.
* Only hand tools may be used in flowing water. * All fishing in flowing water is prohibited from 1/9 through 31/12 (note also see the point below) * Minimum dimensions: Applies in all waters
* All fishing in Harmångersån downstream of the salmon staircase in Strömsbruk prohibited from 1/9 till season opening advertised at fiskeiharmanger.se
People who violate our rules will have to pay a control fee of SEK 4000: - which will be charged for violations.
If you violate rules such as: fishing without a valid fishing license, jerk fishing, fishing in the prohibition period, phishing in the conservation zone, the police report will be made without exception. If you are unsure about which rules apply then contact us before you start your fishing
* Catch and release applies to all trout, salmon and in Harmångersån Strömsbruk, Only 1st single hook allowed on the bait * All bait fishing is prohibited
* Maximum quota: Långtjärn-Bodtjärn: 3 fish / Card, Family card 5 fish / card. * All fishing with ready-made powerbait bullets is prohibited in the tarns.
* Carefully read the fishing rules of the water in question before starting your fishing.