You must have a fishing license in order to fish in Lake Föredasjön, which should be brought with you when fishing. In the case of fishing supervision, the fishing license shall be presented to the inspector without undue request, together with valid identification. Facilitate control by stopping and picking up the implements.
- Only sport fishing with hand-held gear, type of fishing, spin, pimple and ice fishing - Angel.
- The code for the fishing license must be carried when fishing, either bring your mobile phone with the message or print your fishing card on paper.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- Fishing without a valid fishing license is a crime under the Fisheries Act (1993: 787) and will be reported to the police.
- Children and young people fish for free in the keeper's company until the age of 16.
- The card does not apply to cancer fishing.
- Fishing should be conducted in moderation and with due regard to good fisheries management.
- It is up to the fisherman to find out the current rules and regulations.
- The fence / electrical fence must always be closed.