You must have a fishing license in order to get fishing, this should always be carried when fishing. In the case of fishing supervision, the fishing license shall be presented to the inspector without undue request, together with valid identification. Facilitate control by stopping and picking up the implements.
- The code for the fishing license must be carried when fishing, either bring your mobile phone with the message or print your fishing card on paper.
- The fishing license is personal and may not be transferred.
- Only hand fishing with one rod per person.
- Trolling and dragging are allowed
- Floating and own boat are allowed
- Fishing without a valid fishing license is a crime under the Fisheries Act (1993: 787) and will be reported to the police.
- Children and young people fish for free up to the age of 15.
- The card does not apply to cancer fishing.
- Fishing should be conducted in moderation and with due regard to good fisheries management.
- It is up to the fisherman to find out the current rules and regulations.
- Husband / Maka and home-grown children up to 18 years of age fish on the same card
- Max 10 angeldon / person
In order to increase well-being, consideration should be given to living at the lake and it is a matter of course that landowners are asked before starting fishing from the beach and jetties.
We should also remember that it is not a right, but a privilege to fish and stay at this water, and act accordingly.