Provisions for members and card buyers
The fishery rights holder and his family fish on their own / common water with gear that is permitted under the Fisheries Regulation. In other parts, two rods and 12 rods apply, the same as for fishing licenses.
Children and adolescents
Children and adolescents up to 16 years of age fish for free.
Minimum dimensions Maximum dimensions
Pike 45 cm Pike no limit
Puff no 70 cm
Eel 70 cm Eel no restriction.
Ban on pike / zander fishing during May, 1 / 5-31 / 5, applies to all, including members
in Möckelns et al. lakes fishing area.
Uptake of geese / zander is maximized to 4. per card / day.
Permissible gear for fishing license buyers
Fishing rod, throwing rod, pimple, fly rod, angel with regular angel hook, (wooden hook on trial) jig and trolling fishing.
Note The fishery area has decided on a control fee of SEK 1,000 for those who are entitled to fish, but does so in violation of the association's rules above. Be careful about the number of geese and fishing gear.
• Year card / Calendar year: Personal, applies to two rods and 12 stems
• Four weeks card: Personal, valid for two rods and 12 rods
• Weekly card: Personal, valid for two rods and 12 rods
• 24 hour 24 hour card: Personal, valid for two rods and 12 sticks
• Groups and Companies: According to the decision in each case of the Chairman
• Guest card: Two rods and 12 rods. (+ membership card or year card)
• Long Train Card: Max 100 hook (+ year card)
• Sieve nets and sieve nets allowed / included in the fishing license. Max length 10 m, mesh size max 8 mm.