- Children under 16 fish on keeper's fishing license (Does not apply to pool cards)
- Catch limit is a maximum of 4 fish per fisherman per day for the species of grayling, trout and char.
- Minimum size for trout and redfish is 30 cm and for grayling 35 cm.
- Fishing for trout in flowing water and within a distance of 200 meters from its inlet and outlet is prohibited 1 Sept. - Oct 31
- During the harrow's playing season, April 20 - June 10, fishing bans within a distance of 200 meters from the inflow and outflows to the Upper Fjetsjön (# 6), the East and West Waters (# 4 and # 3), the East and West Perch Bays (# 9, # 8) and Lilla Tandsjön (# 37).
- In Lossen / Tännån fishing prohibition applies from the map management of Tännån below county road 311 (See fishing map) to 200 m downstream national highway 84 from August 1 to the icing.
Upper Mysklan upstream of the bridge and to the border at the fishing basin only fly fishing with fly rod and with valid fly fishing license.
Medström bridge general fishing.
-Flytring is only allowed in the following waters: V. The water, Ö The water, Ö and V The perch, Lossen, Ö Wings, Övre Fretsjön, Frösjön, Ränningsvallssjön, Stortjärn, V. Wings and Styggtjärn.