Fishing licenses are required for all fishing.
Fishing licenses , under specified conditions, allow fishing in Nysockensjön, Åmotsälven, Vagge River, Jösseälven, Kolsjön and Asksjön.
A valid fishing license or receipt must be carried with a fishing license and presented with a check.
Fishing is Forbidden
- all year round in all running water except in the Åmots, Vagge and Jösse River.
- April 1 - July 30 in rivers and within 200m outside the estuary of the Åmots, Vagge and Jösse River.
- April 1 - July 30 in Kroppstadviken and on "Dalsgrundet".
- for sale of catch.All recorded fish only for your own needs.
Sport fishing licenses are personal and cannot be transferred to another person.
The sport fishing permit only allows fishing with the following hand tools and fishing methods:
- Fishing rod, throwing rod, fly rod, pimple rod, slime cap and fishing net with 1 tool / card .
- Angels or ice fishing with a maximum of 5 rods / cards , bait fishing only from FVOF's water.
- Drag fishing for a boat during trolling, ("trolling"), with a maximum of 2 pulls / boat . (1 draw / card).
Fishing licenses are not allowed
- " Vertical fishing" , including "jig", on non-frozen water. (Pimp fishing on ice allowed)
- Fishing with nets and crayfish .
Minimum dimensions and restrictions for Fishing license :
Pike : Allowed dimensions 45 - 75 cm . All pike outside 45-75 cm, regardless of condition, must be reinserted.
Permissible catch max 2 geese / card, and day.
Children under 16 fish for free.
NOTE Fishing license holders / landowners apply in particular to fishing licenses with partly other rules.