Membership in KFFF is required to redeem fishing licenses in Spåndals Bergsjö.
Fishing license is purchased via ifiske.se
- Senior card = 500: -
- Family card = 600: -
- Junior card; children and youth in Karlsborg municipality not over the age of 16 = free. However, membership is required in KFFF.
New for 2019: The county administrative board has introduced new rules because the lake is in a nature conservation area Tutterskulle. These rules follow below.
Firing only at the fireplace by the mailbox, firewood must not be taken from the forest but may be taken from home.
No damage may be done to trees, bushes, etc.
In the lake, only trout may be implanted that originate from Vättern.
Responsible Spåndals Bergsjö: Kristofer Johansson 0738-230109.
Precautions Spandals Bergsjö 2020
- Membership in KFFF is mandatory.
- The opening day is Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Fishing ban in the lake between 13 April - 30 April.
- 10 fish per card (senior / family) may be admitted per year.
- Attention! For children and adolescents under the age of 16 who redeem Free Junior Cards, only 10 fish may be admitted per family, regardless of how many Junior Cards are redeemed within the family.
- Of course, you only use one rod per person.
- The fishing license is issued by ifiske.
- We take our garbage with us as a matter of course.
- Show consideration for other fishermen and fishing methods.
- Control of fishing licenses and catches is of course a fisherman in between.
- Do not drop fish between weeks 25-33 when it is warm in the water, the fish then have a poor chance of survival. Our fish are living creatures, handle them carefully.
- Attention! 2 fish / day may be picked up, no matter what card you have.
- Allowed to use floatation, but show consideration.
- The fishing license for 2020 is valid for 2021 years of fishing stoppage.